Partnership work is incredibly generative. Student and faculty partners often team up to write reflective essays about their experiences or conduct more formal research on partnership. Many student partners have chosen to take their expertise into a new sphere by creating pedagogy resources guides and recommendations for faculty. In this section of the website you will find:
On Partnership and Student Voice: Works by Alison Cook-Sather
- A set of publications produced by Alison Cook-Sather, the director of the Teaching and Learning Institute at Bryn Mawr and Haverford Colleges, and her colleagues both on and beyond the Bryn Mawr campus. Topics discussed include student voice, approaches to/advice for partnership, and curriculum and pedagogy.
Resources on Pedagogy and Partnership for Faculty, Staff, and Students
- A set of resources on pedagogy and partnership that may be helpful to faculty, staff, and students, especially those interested in exploring trauma-informed, anti-racist, inclusive approaches to teaching and learning.
Student, Faculty, and Staff Partner Reflections
- An annotated bibliography of writings co-created by Bryn Mawr and Haverford College student and faculty partners.
Annotated Issues of Teaching and Learning Together in Higher Education
- A list of all of the issues of the journal Teaching and Learning Together in Higher Education, which focuses on student and faculty/staff partnership, and paragraph-long descriptions of each issue.
Pedagogical Partnership as Professional Development for Student Partners
- Infographic representing professional development outcomes for student partners
- Cook-Sather, A., Cott, M., Seay, K., & Stewart, K. (forthcoming). Pedagogical Partnership as Professional Development for Students. The Bloomsbury International Handbook of Student Voice in Higher Education.